A strong team
We are an internationally-active group of consultants, the core members of which have been successfully working together for more than 15 years. We work together with our customers to find creative solutions to often complex and challenging situations.
Who we are
- We are an internationally-active group of consultants, the core members of which have been successfully working together for more than 15 years. Because of our widely-diversified educational backgrounds and experiences, as well as our wealth of experience in management and consulting know-how, we complement one another and work together with our customers to find creative solutions to often complex and challenging situations.
- Our core competence lies in supporting individuals, teams and organisations in their own purposeful development. We combine our consulting activities with the advanced development and the creation of concepts, products and theories.
- We consult companies and non-profit organisations in change and improvement processes. We carry out tailor-made trainings and we coach experts and managers in professionally and personally challenging situations.
- As a team we share attitudes, standards and processes for our work. At the same time each consultant has his or her own individual style.
- The name Metrion symbolises the guiding point of our work: the fair compromise, the dynamic balance, the powerful combination of real or perceived opposites. We support people and organisations to productively integrate apparently irreconcilable polarities like tradition and innovation, complexity and simplicity, external and self-organisation.
- In doing so, we encourage dialogic communication and reflection. We accompany people, teams and organisations as they come to view their actions and their guiding assumptions in a critically-appreciative manner and to develop common and stable images of their situation, their values, their goals and their approaches.
- In this way we promote understanding, common learning and powerful on-going development.
About our work
- Energy and well-being are preconditions
We pay close attention to energy levels and well-being – both for ourselves and for the people we are working with.
- Specific and situational action
Our work is resource- and solution-oriented, having the objective of finding effective and innovative answers with our customers. We don’t work with standard solutions; our work is based on the specific situation.
- An impulse generator for development and change processes
As consultants we see ourselves as companions, catalysts and impulse generators for development and change processes. At the same time we are experts for the design and implementation of plans and architectures in which individual and organisation-wide learning can become productive and spirited.
- The use of the system’s own resources
We work together with the concerned individuals, groups and committees, using their own knowledge and experience to the maximum degree possible. Our motto: Less is more. Use the resources already existing in the system as much as possible, introduce as little external input as necessary.
- Dialogic reflection for sustainable learning
We support the participants to unite in dialogic communication and reflection, to enable substantial and sustainable learning and on-going development. We create space in which a variety of perspectives can be addressed and constructively joined.
- On-going further development
We actively encourage the development of new ideas and methods in our field of work, often in cooperation with leading research institutes. In this regard, we create and publish articles and books.
- We work on the basis of humanistic values and systemic thinking.
- We believe in the power of dialogue, self-reflection and lifelong learning.
- We want to support people to discover the meaning in their professional activities.
- We want to empower people to take responsibility and to develop strength in order to shape their organisations.
- We thrive for a combination of performance and desire, work and personal life, creativity and rationality.
- Our guideline is the reconciliation of social and entrepreneurial interests.
- We thrive for clarity, conciseness, simplicity and coherence without ignoring complexity of the issue at hand.
- We want to create a significant added value to our customers. This is the starting point and compass for our work.
Auf das eigene Wohlbefinden zu achten, ist eigennützig und uneigennützig zugleich. Ich tue etwas für mich und ich tue etwas für gute Bedingungen einer guten Performance.
Dr. Stefan Hölscher - Partner, Metrion Management Consulting