With a large variety of topics we support managers, teams and organisations to develop their full potential.
Your Personal Performance
Knowing what you want and what you are capable of, tapping in to your unique potential, maximising your personal creativity, finding a powerful balance – these are the building blocks for your sustainable personal success.
Working together with you, we will help clarify what is important to you and your specific needs. We will support you and your employees to sharpen your goals, strengthen your strong points, avoid traps and maximise your sustainable, personal effectiveness in tailor-made trainings, workshops or effective coaching processes.
- promote the development of your own personality
- carry out the determination of where you are and your goals
- improve your presentation and communication skills
- increase spontaneity and flexibility
- consciously establish presence and charisma
- prepare yourself for the next step up your career ladder
- find the right balance for yourself in a dynamic and complex environment
The quality of leadership is one of the central factors for sustainable success of an organisation. At the same time, managers today may have the growing impression that they are constantly trying to put a round peg in a square hole.
We help guide you as a manager through all the various external and internal demands, allowing you to keep your eye on what is really important - also regarding the multitude of new leadership models and approaches. We will assist you to connect helpful innovations to tried and trusted methods, making your actions concrete and powerfully applicable.
- individual or team coaching about complex leadership topics
- moderation of leadership workshops
- change of leadership roles in agile organisations
- development and carrying out of effective trainings for the on-going development of leadership qualities; for example: leading of teams, departments, divisions, leading as a coach, leading in agile contexts
- development of leadership principles and guidelines and
- guiding the change in the culture of leadership.
Coaching involves supporting people as dialog partners and equals who are faced with challenging situations to help them find their own best possible solutions. This represents the purest form of sustainable learning.
Are you looking for coaching for yourself or for your team? Are you looking for a professional “coach the coach” qualification for your leaders or your experts? We have many years of experience and extensive expertise in both areas.
- coaching for personality development
- determination where you are and where you are going
- preparation for a next career step
- coaching for a new role in your organisation
- coaching for conflict, crisis and change situations and
- work-life balance coaching
- presentation coaching
Without the cooperation of teams, modern organisations are unimaginable. An efficient and fruitful cooperation, however, is utterly ridden with prerequisites, especially when these teams are increasingly asked to closely cooperate between branch offices and even countries.
You want to: carry out a kick-off for a team with new members or with new tasks, develop an agile mind-set and cooperation within your team, implement a new team strategy, clarify especially precarious challenges or conflicts and improve the interfaces between teams.
- Concerning relevant external relationships: Which expectations and demands do our relevant partners have?
- What about internal structures: How stable are they? What are our core competencies? How fluid is our communication? How do we organise our cooperation in the virtual world?
- The roles: How do we understand our individual roles within the team? How can we productively fulfil these roles?
- The working atmosphere: How do we handle differences of opinion and conflicts? How do we get along with intercultural differences?
- Leader behaviour: Which mutual expectations exist? How is it possible to optimise cooperation?
Promote Sustainable Health
Not only at the individual level, but also for an entire organisation, the rule applies: healthy, sustainable success requires healthy continuous (self-)leadership. Good health needs leadership and leadership needs good health. This is a fundamental truth.
We have been supporting our customers for years in matters regarding preventative ways to stay healthy and how they can improve their health. We plan and carry out various trainings that focus on healthy leadership, resilience, work-life balance and stress management for all hierarchical levels.
- What is actually good health for a unique individual, for a team and for the entire organisation?
- What are the typical characteristics of healthy (self-)management?
- How do pressure and available resources interact in your working environment?
- How can you recognise mental overstress or illness?
- What should you watch out for when communicating in mentally stressful situations?
- How can people best be purposefully supported in questions about health and stress?
- Which challenges for mental and cooperative fitness do teams of mixed age groups encounter and how can these challenges be sensibly faced?
- How is it possible to sustainably promote health consciousness and resilience?
Workplace conflicts are normal and signal that there is room for improvement. They point to opportunities for growth, progress, learning and improving of relationships. On-going, unresolved conflicts, on the other hand, usually lead to a feeling of helplessness, anger, resignation, inner resignation and make a good and efficient cooperation practically impossible. They clearly endanger success.
Constructively talking about conflicts is often avoided by the parties involved, either because they assume that “It isn’t going to help anyway” or they are afraid that the conflict may escalate out of control.
- Clarification of the situation and of the emotional background and dynamics
- Clarification of what is needed to find a sustainable solution
- Promotion of the skills of those involved to enable direct contact and strengthening of the cooperation
The world is undergoing rapid change. Discourse in the work environment is dominated by such terms as VUCA, Agile Working or Industry 4.0. Companies are adopting new approaches, all of which have in common that working structures are changing and specialised experts are gaining increased significance within companies. In the race against competition, it is becoming increasingly crucial that their expertise and ideas are incorporated into the company and that interaction between experts and line managers is productive in their specific roles.
For experts to be effective, they must perceive themselves as entrepreneurs within the company and operate in the light of this as one who solves problems, gives advice, imparts knowledge and lays the ground for pending decisions. The effective expert is an independent team player and a driving force behind company issues.
- Different roles and their interaction in companies
- Conveying complex facts and information in a form suitable for the target group
- Developing your powers of persuasion
- Consulting skills
- Rhetoric communication and presence
- Dealing with resistance and conflicts within the company
- Personal strategy, self-marketing and self-management
Changes in organisations take place all the time. Nevertheless, the success rate of these changes is disappointing. One of the most common reasons for this is a typically unilateral, commercial way of looking at things. Change processes are planned, implemented and stabilised by people whose behaviour is only partially governed by rational and “commercially-oriented” thought processes. The objective should therefore be to link the perceptions, experiences and emotions of the people involved with business considerations.
We support you to develop suitable and constructive solutions for the successful creation of strategic, structural and cultural changes.
- change management with a clear process and a suitable communication concept
- leaders and staff members who shape together the necessary changes
- leaders who react to unavoidable conflicts, insecurity and turbulence by showing empathy, intuition, tact, but also emphasis and determination